Belly Dance at Panthera is aimed for beginner adults, who want to enjoy the culture and movement of this unique style.
The classes will practice Egyptian/Oriental Belly Dance as moderate exercise, a creative outlet and a friendly activity for like minded women who love to dance.
Even the NHS recommends Belly dance as a joyful exercise and social activity for people with physical and/or mental issues.
What you will learn
- The History and Culture of Belly Dance
- How to Belly Dance
- The Use of Props/Coin Belts
- The social aspect of the dance
- Comfortable clothing that allows free movement
- Bottle of Water
- A can-do, positive attitude