Belly Dance is aimed for beginner adults, who want to enjoy the culture and movement of this unique style.
The classes will practice Egyptian/Oriental Belly Dance as moderate exercise, a creative outlet and a friendly activity for like-minded women who love to dance.
What you will learn
- Foundations and Culture of Belly Dance
- Freestyle skills
- How to use Props/Coin Belts
- The History of Belly Dance
- Fitness Exercises to improve mainly strength and stamina
- Comfortable clothing that allows free movement
- A scarf to wrap around your waist
- Bottle of Water
- A can-do, positive attitude
Please note that tuition for all class levels depends on both individual and the collective group’s ability. We carefully consider the appropriate pace at which you can learn.
VenueStudio One, Salisbury, SP2 7GL
BLUE LIGHT CARD HOLDERS
Receive a 10% discount on term fees.
We offer a 10% discount for two or more siblings booking at the same time..
Please email email@example.com for more information
- 6th September to 11th October
- Tuesday 6:40pm - 7:40pm
- September Term
- 6 classes £51.00