FEB/MARCH TERM: Contemporary – 16+ Intermediate/Advanced
PLEASE ENQUIRE BEFORE BOOKING ANY OF OUR CLASSES.
Classes at Panthera Dance Company will not only teach you set movements, loose techniques and phrases, but also the art of choreography and improvisation. It will aim to improve your creativity, strength and flexibility.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Fundamental Technique Skills
- Freedom of Expression
- Contact Improvisation
- Fitness Exercises to improve mainly strength and stamina
- History of Contemporary Dance in the UK
- Choreography skills – ways to create movement
- Comfortable clothing that allows free movement
- Barefoot, or foot-thongs
- Bottle of Water
- A can-do, positive attitude
Please note that tuition for all class levels depends on both individual and the collective group’s ability. We carefully consider the appropriate pace at which you can learn.
VenueStudio One, Salisbury, SP2 7GL
BLUE LIGHT CARD HOLDERS
Receive a 10% discount on term fees.
We offer a 10% discount for two or more siblings booking at the same time..
Please email email@example.com for more information
- 20th February to 26th March
- Tuesday 6:55pm - 7:55pm
- Feb/March Term
- 6 classes £48.00