FEB/MARCH TERM: Street Dance – 8-11 years
PLEASE ENQUIRE BEFORE BOOKING ANY OF OUR CLASSES.
Street Dance offers fantastic scope for freedom of expression. It continues to evolve and adapt to popular culture. This makes it one of the most exciting dance styles as well as one of the most popular genres to learn.
What you will learn
- Freedom of expression
- Foundations of Hip Hop and Street Dance Styles
- Freestyle skills
- The History of the umbrella of styles Street Dance encompasses
- Fitness Exercises to improve mainly strength and stamina
- Comfortable clothing that allows free movement
- Bottle of Water
- A can-do, positive attitude
Please note that tuition for all class levels depends on both individual and the collective group’s ability. We carefully consider the appropriate pace at which you can learn.
VenueStudio Two, Salisbury, SP2 7GL
BLUE LIGHT CARD HOLDERS
Receive a 10% discount on term fees.
We offer a 10% discount for two or more siblings booking at the same time..
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- 24th February to 30th March
- Saturday 9:50am - 10:50am
- Feb/March Term
- 6 classes £48.00